The quality of your essay is essential for your image and success. GWriters works with only the finest selection of professional academic writers who guarantee the delivery of the work on time, at the highest quality and meeting your specific requirements and values.
GWriters offers several essay online services to help you improve your essay:
- Writing service – Our academic essay writers can either compose your essay in full or help you with specific parts. When you have already started the writing process, we can help you with writing the remaining segments and complete your essay. A check for plagiarism with software used by universities in UK and second proofreading by a supervisor is included to ensure best essay writing with highest quality standards.
- Proofreading services – Our freelance proofreaders from your field of study do not only spot general mistakes in your grammar and spelling, but also in technical and very specific terms.
- Editing service – Not only grammar and spelling mistakes, but also discrepancies in content and structure are spotted and corrected in our essay editing to make your work ready for submission and publication.
- SEO copywriting services – Whenever you need an essay with specific keywords for your website or blog, you can buy an essay that is unique, well-researched and includes your relevant keywords.
- Plagiarism check – If you wrote an essay by yourself, you want to make sure that you used all references properly to avoid being accused of plagiarism.
- Professional translation services – Whenever you need your essay translated for international readers, use our translation essay help. Due to our large database of freelancers, we can offer translation services by native speaking academics in 26 languages.
GWriters improves your reputation
Since essays often require speakers to apply their personal reflections to a particular issue, this writing form reveals a lot about the writer as well as the subject. Choosing the right style, the correct use of grammar and the well-expressed and desired impact are essential so that your texts represent you, your company or your publication. The words that you use are part of your image as an individual (providing academic work), as a company (communicating with your customers and/or peers), or publication (offering a quality product). Use our essay services to improve your reputation!
Required skills for essay writing
Essays are commonly used by educators all over the world to assess an individual’s ability to synthesise course material into coherent and comprehensive papers. Moreover, essays are used by employers, admission officers, and individuals in other administrative roles to gain insight into one’s critical thinking skills rather than his ability to merely regurgitate facts and figures. In order to improve your essay and therefore your success and image, use the GWriters essay writing service or one of our services mentioned above.
Disciplines in custom essay writing
The supreme discipline in a custom essay writing is to set a context, where the speaker has a clear focus. This focus should be narrow enough to adequately discuss a specific topic within the page limits, while the speaker is still expressing his voice and knowledge on the subject. In order to fulfil this supreme discipline, let us know about your requirements and favoured outcome and our UK essay writing freelancers create a work of excellent quality.
Structure of a great essay
For those people who say “I would like to write my essay on my own”, here is some information about the structure and tips on an essay writing:
An essay should begin with an introduction that contains a thesis statement presenting the speaker’s central argument or topic of discussion. The speaker should usually present this within the first of second sentence. In addition to the thesis statement, the introduction should contain a brief summary of the speaker’s main points. Within the body of the essay, the speaker should expound upon the main points by presenting them in detail and introducing sub-points that hash out the elements of the speaker’s argument. The speaker should provide sufficient evidence for his or her points. Finally, the essay should end with a conclusion that summarises the speaker’s main points. Because this section is intended to review the preceding material, no new ideas should be presented here. The speaker may choose to use this section to tie his or her ideas together.
Common essay forms
Essays usually require the speaker to engage in one of a number of objectives. The following is a list of common essay forms:
- Analytical- the speaker undertakes a critical analysis of a particular topic
- Argumentative- the speaker takes a particular position on an issue and lays out a number of reasons in support of that position
- Cause and effect- the speaker discusses the causes and effects of a particular issue
- Classification and division- the speaker categorises the topic into a number of
- Compare and contrast- the speaker lays out the differences between two subjects
- Descriptive- the speaker uses sensory details to explain or describe the subject to his or
- Dialectic- in this form of argumentative essay, the speaker presents two sides in a discussion culminating in a refutation of the counterargument
- Exemplification- the speaker uses examples such as anecdotes in support of his or her
- Expository- the speaker explains a short theme or idea
- Familiar- the speaker targets a specific reader, discussing both himself/ herself and the subject
- Historical- the speaker supports a thesis with historical evidence
- Narrative- the speaker presents a logical account to the audience
- Persuasive- very similar to the argumentative essay, except that in addition to presenting
his or her position, the speaker attempts to convince the audience to adopt the position under review
Planning & Writing an Essay – University of Oxford
Guide to Essay Writing – University of St. Andrews
Essay – Wikipedia